Sunday, February 12, 2017

Randomly Sari-Sari.

I am in my mid 20s,just only moved out of my grandmas house (out of the ordinary here in the Philippines) 
I am living on my own,trying to learn to live independently.

Im here to travel the world, keep being in love with the love of my life, still trying to tackle my bills, keep making money to pay for rent/electricity/water , learn to actually cook -not just fry everything. I want to keep caring for my patients,keep tutoring my students and try to keep everything together but da*n adulting is so hard.

So here's a combination of experiences I have been through that might actually be helpful to all those out there trying to get through life. 

I wanted to earn more, learn more, be a lot more independent, be free and happy. It took me some time before realizing that life was not something you just gave up on. Its something you fight to move forward on.

Another thing is.......I really need an outlet, because my mind can't handle all these thoughts.

So here it is - a random bunch of posts and pictures, a sari-sari ( combination and variety) of experiences I want to share because maybe it can help someone out.

My writing skills are rusty. I am not even sure if I have any writing skills left.


Here we go->

No comments:

Post a Comment